Opto-Isolated 4-Channel Triac Board (R) is used for fast switching applications. Ideal for switching mains circuits, lights, appliances and small load. Each circuit is effectively isolated with opto-isolators on each channel, TTL inputs control each channel.
- Trigger input 2-12 VDC
- Mains supply input 230 VAC or 110 VAC
- Output 1 A @ 230 VAC (RMS ON STATE CURREN 4 AMPS EACH CHANNEL)
- Snubber circuit for inductive load
- Jumper for common cathode ground
- Box Header connector for connection of control signal
- Screw terminal connector for Load
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 139 mm x 73 mm
4 Channel Triac Board – [Link]
The post 4 Channel Triac Board appeared first on Electronics-Lab.