4.5Amps Bipolar Stepper Motor driver based on TB6600
Bipolar stepper drive board described here has been designed around TB6600HG IC. The TB6600HG is PWM chopper type single chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping driver. Maximum Load 4.5A, Supply 10V to 42V DC.
- Based on Single chip and Second chip for auto half current control
- Suitable for Nema17, Nema23, Nema34 bipolar stepper motors
- Suitable for 4Wires, 6 wires and 8 wires stepper motor.
- Forward and reverse rotations available
- Selectable Phase (Micro-step) drives 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16
- Maximum Input supply 42V DC Minimum Input supply 10V DC
- Output current 4.5Amps
- Output Fault Monitor LED indicator
- On Board Power LED indicator
- On Board step pulse input indicator
- Standby auto half current reduction circuitry onboard
- Built in Thermal shutdown (IC)
- Built in under voltage lock out (UVLO) circuit (IC)
- Built in over current detection (ISD) circuit (IC)
- Large capacitor to handle inrush current
4.5Amps Bipolar Stepper Motor driver based on TB6600 –
The post 4.5Amps Bipolar Stepper Motor driver based on TB6600 appeared first on Electronics-Lab.