This project is submitted by AdrieSentosa at instructables.com.
In this project, we will be making a weather station that measures air pressure, temperature, rain drop, soil humidity and air humidity using Arduino which save the data for data acquisition!
For this project, we will be using:
– Arduino boards (mine Arduino Uno Rev3)
– DHT11 Humidity and temperature sensor cost: ~5.00 USD
– BMP185 Barometer sensor cost: ~6.00 USD
– Rain Drop sensor module cost:~2.00 USD
– Soil Humidity sensor module cost:~2.00 USD
– Breadboard or Custom ProtoShield (Check it out how to make it >> )
– Jumper Wire
Arduino Weather Station (AWS) – [Link]