A compact fluorescent bulb gives off very little heat energy because they do not use resistance and cause a light to glow hot.
What do you need?
- A goose-neck style lamp.
- An extension cord.
- Different wattage of incandescent light bulbs – 25 watt, 40 watt, 60 watt, 75 watt, 100 watt, 150 watt.
- Compact Fluorescent light bulbs – 7 watt, 23 watt – They are expensive; so shop around for ones that don’t cost so much.
- A ruler or yard stick to measure distance from the thermometer to the light bulb.
- A white towel.
- A watch or stop watch to measure the time.
- A piece of paper and pencil to record your observations.
Visit Here for more.