Dark Sensitive Lamp ON/OFF Controller
Dark Sensitive Lamp controller project switches a load connected to it when light falling on LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) goes bellow set point. It could be used as an automatic street light application. The project is based on Triac and doesn’t requires additional DC supply, it works directly on 230VAC.
- Mains supply input 230 VAC
- Output load up to 500 W lamp / bulb
- Snubber circuit
- Sensor LDR
- Screw terminal connector for easy input mains supply and load connection
- Small size PCB
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 37 mm x 49 mm
Dark Sensitive Lamp ON/OFF Controller – [Link]
The post Dark Sensitive Lamp ON/OFF Controller appeared first on Electronics-Lab.