Best Bluetooth Audio Amplifier in the 50-Watt range
5. INSMA New TDA7492P 50W + 50W HiFi Mini Bluetooth Amplifier
||If you ask for a top-recommended 50W Bluetooth Amplifiers today, then you will surely hear the newly designed INSMA TDA7492P Mini Bluetooth Amplifier in the answers. It is specially designed to optimize the layout of the circuit. It comes with a big power to provide you better sound quality.
- Compact size, like a credit card, which fits in a system easily without acquiring too much space
- Comes in a good-quality plastic box which protects it from any accidental damage
- Bluetooth 4.0 makes it super compatible and easily accessible with your multiple Bluetooth enabled devices
- The inbuilt heat sink gives protection against overload of voltage and current and makes it durable for longer times
- Better for larger speakers
- Not recommended for lower sound requirements
- If you set it for the highest volume adjustment, then you may face distortion
- No any operating manual comes with it, you have to search it online
With suitable design, build-quality and high power, the new INSMA TDA7492P 50W+50W Bluetooth amplifier is perfect for using in a car, home theater system, party events, and concerts.
6. DROK Micro TDA7377 DC12V Digital Audio Amplifier
||The TDA7377 is a digital four-channel amplifier which offers you a good sound quality at cheaper price. It will provide you a strong and clean sound output from your speakers or other music devices.
- Unlike to other in class amplifiers, the DROK Micro TDA7377 comes with a large heatsink to keep it cool while using for longer times
- Two dual-channel of 35W+35W supports bookshelf and floor speakers
- It comes with a 35mm universal stereo jack, so you can connect it to your computer, phone, mp3 player, or an iPad
- It is easy to install because the audio output and the power input both use a terminal block and you do need to use an electric iron
- With the help of a 4700uF filter capacitor, the power supply provide an ample power to the amplifier
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology
- Does not come with a case and a power supply
- You may sometimes face the problem of one of the channel not working
- It requires higher voltage than mentioned (14V or above is ideal to use)
Though it is not Bluetooth capable amplifier, the DROK Micro TDA7377 is a convenient amplifier to have a relaxing sound out of your efficient speakers.
7. Orb Audio Booster 50 Watt Mini Integrated Amplifier
||Having the miniature design in its class, the 50W mini integrated amplifier from Orb Audio is a perfect choice for the PC users, for small sized apartments, and rooms. You can connect with your daily usable devices like your gaming console, cable TV box, iPod, HDTV, etc. to have a quality sound with a reasonable power.
- Sound quality is very clear
- Compact design which is great for a stereo amplifier
- The high-pass filter is very useful while using a selector with a similar size of speaker
- Great for small speakers
- Limited range of the remote
- It does not come with a headphone jack
- Not Bluetooth supported
If you use it within a limit, then the ORB audio booster 50 Watt integrated amplifier will make you surprise by the sound power for your PC and small audio systems.
8. PS Audio Sprout Complete HiFi Home DAC Amplifier
||This is the costliest Amplifier in this list, but the features it has, it’s worth it too. It has a wooden design and it gets all direct analog inputs. It gives an answer to two questions, what you want to listen to and how loud you want to hear it. The rest work will be done by the amplifier, as the company describes.
- Sophisticated digital to analog conversion
- Aluminum and wooden mixed material gives a natural feel and look, and also provides a clearer voice
- Built-in power supply, so no wall wart
- Pure and complete 50-watt per channel output for 4-ohm speakers
- Plastic speaker connectors, which is not expected from such a high-priced amplifier
- Does not come with a power or indication light to know the status
- No remote control
It is a good-quality amplifier to get a clear 50W natural feeling sound out of your device, but the cost is very high, which makes it choice-able by fewer people.
Comparison Table and our choice.