Clear Shot: Three Good Digital Camera Under $ 200
3. Nikon COOLPIX L32 Digital Camera
This neat little camera from Nikon is all about simple operation. Thanks to its special features, this point-and-shoot camera is a good choice for many beginners.
| || |
This product boasts a nice set of features.
- Smart Portrait System. Never worry about making someone look bad on camera. Let the Smart Portrait system automatically adjust settings to get you that great personal and family photo.
- Wide-angle NIKKOR Lens. The lens of this camera takes everything in. You won’t miss a detail with this on your camera.
- Video Mode. This camera can record 720p videos easily and quickly. Though not a dedicated video camera, it does manage to get the job done.
Buyers of this camera will appreciate two things about it.
- Easy to Use. This point-and-shoot camera is about just taking simple pictures. No need for endless tweaking. This camera does the heavy lifting. You just need to aim it at the right direction.
- Zoom Lens. The zoom lens is a great addition and will get you closer to your intended subject.
There is a problem with the camera though.
- Low Light Pictures. Though it does have a flash, it is not that strong. You may want to take pictures only in well-lighted areas or events.
Who It Is Best For
This is a nice camera for the outdoors and family portraits. If you have a tendency to be outside a lot, this is a great choice.
Overall, the COOLPIX L32 is a nice, simple camera that should meet most of your needs.
A Final Take
These three cameras are just a few examples of the choices out there. Check out more cameras to see which one would be best for your needs.