Quad Channel Relay Board is a simple and convenient way to interface 4 relays for switching application in your project.
- Input supply 12 VDC @ 170 mA
- Output four SPDT relay
- Relay specification 5 A @ 230 VAC
- Trigger level 2 ~ 5 VDC
- Berg pins for connecting power and trigger voltage
- LED on each channel indicates relay status
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy relay output and aux power connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 88 mm x 68 mm
4 Channel Relay Board – [Link]
The post 4 Channel Relay Board appeared first on Electronics-Lab.